What's Mt. Carmel Like?
Whether you are considering a visit to Mt. Carmel because you are new to the area or because you just want to attend a service, Mt. Carmel is a very safe place for you to be you. We have a very friendly church, and you will never be made to feel awkward at all. Here are a few questions that might be important for you to know as you are planning your visit.
- What is it like? The basic elements of a regular Sunday morning worship service consists of times of prayer, a mixed-blend of worship, and a Christ-centered sermon. We do have offering boxes, but we do not expect our guests to give. Just having your presence is a wonderful gift.
- What about my kids? On Sunday mornings, we have nurseries and children's church for kids through Grade 5. All our volunteers are wonderful, loving people who have shown a pattern of kindness and gentleness and have passed thorough background checks.
- Where do I park? We have a large parking lot with ample space all around the campus. You can park wherever is most convenient to you and enter the doors closest to road.
- What do I wear? You will be welcomed at the front door with a smile and handshake regardless of whether you wearing jeans and a t-shirt or a suit and tie.
- How can I get connected? The best way is to join a small group. We have Sunday small groups and weekday small groups. Our worship service is a wonderful way for all of us to come together, but true Christian community and growth takes place in our small groups.