As a church, Mt. Carmel excitedly shares the love of Jesus at Christmas around the world to children through Operation Shoebox and to our missionaries through special offerings. And because we also want to share the love of Jesus with those in our own community, we have the Giving Tree!
• The Giving Tree will be in our church sanctuary and decorated with white ornaments—each ornament having a number attached to it. The number represents someone in our community in need of help this Christmas.
• After choosing a number, you will receive a sheet of information about the suggested needs/wants and clothing sizes.
• As the wrapped (and correctly numbered) gifts are returned, the white ornament on the Giving Tree will be replaced with a red ornament—displaying that the love of Christ will reach one more person through Mt. Carmel this year.
• While a specific number of gifts is left up to the giver, we ask that a minimum of $25 is spent for each name taken.
• All the gifts need to be placed under the Giving Tree no later
than Sunday, December 20, so they can be delivered by Tuesday, December 22.